Pure web copy.
I write exclusively for the web. Nope, no print. My employers and clients have included small businesses, internet and affiliate marketers, web developers, and large companies.
Summed up in bullets:
- Web copywriting and SEO copy
- Large and small web site content production
- Transactional copy for ecommerce sites
- Landing pages
- Long-form feature articles for link-, trust-, and brand-building
- Renovation of existing website copy, from tweaks to total gutting
- Content development
- Content strategy
- Online press releases
- Custom meta tags
- Keyword and niche market research
You don’t really need me to list the advantages to hiring a professional web writer to work on your web content. Really, it comes down to you deciding if you’re ready to spend some money on your content or if you believe that you can get it done some other way.
Other stuff about me:
I like to woodcarve —
and fly big kites.
Visit my Web Content Services page to learn more, or